Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Turkey Week


 This Thanksgiving is special for me because it will be the first Thanksgiving that I've ever hosted Thanksgiving dinner at my house and also done the legwork - meal planning, cooking, etc.

Last year I had just had my second baby and so my parents came to our house and my wonderful mother cooked everything. The year before that my in-laws were here and my wonderful mother-in-law cooked everything (I'm a lucky girl, aren't I?!)

Over the past year, though, I have really worked on my cooking and meal planning skills and so this Thanksgiving I told my parents that I would be cooking. Granted I bought jar gravy, bag stuffing, and canned pumpkin... but I will still be mixing ingredients and producing an edible (hopefully) dinner.

 
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment