Friday, November 22, 2013

Breakfast Hot-Pockets

I saw this recipe for breakfast hot-pockets on a blog and they looked deeeelicious, so tonight I decided to make breakfast for dinner!

Here is the original recipe:
womenlivingwell.org/2013/11/homemade-breakfast-hot-pockets/

I couldn't find the brand of rolls that I needed and my boys were, shall we say, less than cooperative at the grocery store... so I came home with a smaller version of the same thing and ended up using two rolls worth of dough for each hot pocket.





My husband didn't seem to share my opinion that these were a dinner food so next time I will probably make a batch, freeze them, and then have a week's worth of breakfasts stashed in the freezer! These are definitely worth a try; just keep in mind that the rolls need to thaw and rise for 4-6 hours before you can make the hot pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment